On-line access provides three main functions:-
- Making and cancelling appointments
- Ordering repeat medication
- Viewing your medical record
The information you are able to view on-line can include the following:
- Immunisation history
- Test results
- Consultations (full details from 1 July 2019)
- Medical and surgical procedures
- Details of referral made to e.g. Hospitals
- Allergies and adverse reactions
If you do not currently use on-line services and would like to do so, please complete the form and bring it to the surgery with two forms of identification (one with a photo and one with your address on it). The form is available at Reception or can be downloaded here -> On-line Access Form.
If you already use on-line services for making appointments and ordering medication and would like to be able to access additional information, please complete the form as above.
Your request will be reviewed and processed as we would if the Practice had received a verbal or written request from you to access your records.